Avis Partners: Vietnam Airlines - Lotusmiles
Terms & Conditions
– Miles can only be earned on one frequent flyer program for each qualifying self-drive rental at participating Avis locations.
– Rental must be completed in order to earn miles.
-Miles are valid for Lotusmiles members at participating Avis locations in the United States of America (exclude locations in Alaska), Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America only.
– Lotusmiles members can earn 500 miles per qualifying rental on retail and non-contracted rates.
– Lotusmiles members can earn 300 miles per qualifying rental on contracted rates.
– To qualify, rentals must include the Lotusmiles membership number of the first named driver (the “renter”) at the time of reservation. The Lotusmiles membership card must be presented at the location during pick-up.
– Renter must meet standard Avis age, driver and credit requirements.
– The miles are not valid on Avis Prestige, Avis Signature Series and Avis Select Series rentals worldwide.
– The awarding of Lotusmiles miles may take up to 6 to 8 weeks from date of rental and the award of miles are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
– Not to be combined with other offers or promotions.
– Missing mileage claims must be made within 180 days of the conclusion of each qualifying rental.
– To claim missing miles, you will need to provide the original Car Rental Agreement, so please retain copies of these until miles are credited to your account.
– Avis and Lotusmiles are not responsible for typographical errors or omissions.
– Avis and Lotusmiles reserve the right to discontinue or amend without notice this offer at any time.
– Avis Standard Terms & Conditions apply to all rentals.